Owlcrate: FIGHT LIKE A GIRL // May 2018 Unboxing



Yesterday, my May OwlCrate arrived in the mail!

*happy dance*

We got TWO books this month! It made me extra happy because I'd already read one of them (and enjoyed it, but didn't yet own it!) and hadn't heard of the other--but it absolutely sounded like something I would have picked up myself!

Items were inspired by CHILDREN OF BLOOD AND BONE (One of my favorite books of 2018!), ACOTAR, THE WRATH AND THE DAWN, and SIX OF CROWS--all books I enjoy a lot!

They also announced the June theme:

Summer Lovin'

It's going to be a contemporary title--and I'm pretty sure it will be the book I started reading this past weekend! So highly anticipated, and #OwnVoices, too!

The June Box hasn't sold out yet, and if you've been thinking about signing up, do it while you can! These boxes have sold out every month this year!

(And if you subscribe using my referral code, you'll be my BFF! ^.~)


Are you ready for a peek at the May box!?


YouTube Link

I will say that the images used for the spoiler card are PERFECT and actually fit really well in regards to the book, too. And I really love the image on the hint card for the June box and wish we'd see it again, much larger!

I also loved the art print this month, and was excited to see a finished copy of the hardcover of a book I'd read and enjoyed earlier this year. I loved taking off the jacket and seeing the secret message stamped on the inside! And I loved being introduced to a book I hadn't heard of before!


What are your favorite items this month???


 ~*~

Comments